Featured London Attraction
The Ultimate London Attraction Break
The Ultimate London Attraction Break includes priority entrance to The London Dungeons, Madame Tussauds London and SEA LIFE London all in one short break, plus entrance to the Coca-Cola London Eye.
Top rated attractions
London is one of the world’s greatest tourist destinations with a huge range of unsurpassed attractions – both historic and modern – as well as other great entertainment (such as Theatreland). At Londonweekendbreaks.com, we can help you to get the best out of some of these attractions by providing tickets and special leisure packages in advance. This has a number of potential advantages, including:
• some attractions may offer a fast-track entry system for people already holding tickets, thereby avoiding occasionally lengthy queues;
• possible discounts on ticket-at-the-door prices;
• you can spend more time enjoying the sights rather than needing to chase around trying to find tickets. We can, of course, also provide a wide range of hotel accommodation as part of a complete tickets and hotel package.
Some key attractions
Here is just a sample of a few of London’s fantastic sights:
• The London Eye. This has rapidly become an iconic London landmark and its 30-minute revolving tour allows panoramic views over the city. This is now a firm favourite on London weekend breaks;
• Hampton Court Palace. The magnificent state apartments of Henry VIII and William III in the breath-taking Tudor palace originally built for a 16th century Cardinal (this attraction is just outside of London);
• The London Dungeon. A central London exhibit that focusses on the darker side of the city’s history including such gruesome events as the Great Plague, Fire of London and the Jack the Ripper murders;
• Madame Tussauds. This is a world-famous display of famous personages – all in wax;
• The Tower of London. Here you’ll see 1000 years of English and British history, including the crown jewels, the beheading spot, and the famous Beefeater guardsmen;
• St Paul’s Cathedral. The original Mediaeval building was totally destroyed by the Great Fire of London in 1666 but out of the ashes rose one of the world’s great architectural masterpieces. It is also the burial place of many famous people including Nelson and Wellington;
• The Canary Wharf experience. If you’d like to see a little more of the adrenalin side of London, why not take a high-power speedboat ride down to the river to Canary Wharf and back? It’s thrilling and a test of your nerve;
• Kensington Palace. A royal residence and somewhere where you’ll see many of The Royal Family’s prized possessions;
• Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. This is an on-site replica of the Elizabethan original and a phenomenally interesting tour that outlines the evolution of London’s theatre scene and the interesting times of its most famous playwright!
So, all things considered, using our ticket services will mean that you’re unlikely to be lost for things to do in London!
London For Less
100’s of deals on hotels from 2 to 5 star
Find out more
Reasons to book with us
- Prices include all taxes
- No credit card fees
- No booking fees
- Established for over 25 years
We offers some of the best hotel deals online…
Theme Park Breaks
Zoos and Wildlife Parks
Palaces and Castles